Switching Places Quilt
Switching Places 48 x 48 "
This is a beginning quilter's confidence builder class. The resulting quilt looks complicated (but isn't) and enhances your piecing skills. This class features a basic piecing skills refresher, seam matching secrets and squaring up your blocks so that they fit. Sized as a lap quilt or a baby's crib quilt, It can be expanded by adding blocks.
- Sewing machine in good working order.
- grey or beige 100% cotton piecing thread 50 wt.
- 6.5″ x 24.5 ” ruler.
- 12" square up ruler.
- Rotary cutter with new blade.
- 1 1/4th yds. focus fabric
- 7/8th yds. 2nd color bric
- 1/3 yd accent fabric