Class Fee: $35
Don't look now, but a few of Santa's elves have donated some old boots to a good cause. They are here for you to copy and decorate and they are just in time for the Holidays. And look, there is one for the country mouse in your family, and one for the city mouse.
Use them around the tree, the hearth, or as a part of a table centerpiece.
Fabric Required for a Boot **
- 3/4 yard Timtex
- 1/2 yard of holiday fabric
- 1 yard of fanc y trim material
- Acrylic paint to match or blend with fabric.
- 1 cup full of small rocks to stabilize the boot
- Fiber fill *
- Basic sewing supplies
* - Annie's will supply you with crushed walnut shells.
** - Fabric should be stamped, painted, or embroidered prior to class.