A quick and easy project and you have a unique backup purse.
Class Fee: $25.00
Barb Thomas, Instructor
In this class, you will select fabrics and produce a folded purse. This purse is a great backup when you want to add a pop of color to your day or do not want to take all of your "stuff" with you. It also has a unique trick that makes it snap shut. The folded flap front is decorative and seems to be a great place for your cell phone.
- Sewing machine in good working order.
- Two complimentary fat quarters
- A fold it, hold it bag pattern.
- 1-1/2" webbing for the strap
- Two circle or D rings.
- Rotary cutter with new blade.