Disappearing Four Patch
Turn an ordinary four patch block into an interesting block.
class fee: $35
Marrianne Bohley , Instructor
Turn an ordinary four patch block into an interesting block. The blocks are set on point to make the quilt even more interesting. Learn how to use purchased 5” charm squares or charm squares from your stash. Make sure you have contrasting light and dark charm squares. You will not finish this quilt in class. However, you make enough blocks to know how to complete the quilt.
- 100 charm squares - 5” squares
- 1 yard contrasting fabric for set-in triangles
- 2 yards border fabric
- Marti Michell Small Diagonal Set Triangle-Ruler (required or rented from shop)
- Machine in good working order
- 1/4-inch piecing foot
- Rotary cutter
- 6 1/2” ruler
Cutting and other instructions
- The finished quilt is 57” x 57”. You can make it larger by using more charm squares.
- The pattern is provided at the class.