Class Fee: $50.00
This class lets you make a kaleidoscope out of almost any patterned fabric;
the larger the scale the more interesting the finished product.
- Sewing machine in good working order
- grey or beige100% cotton piecing thread 50 wt.
- Symmetrical fabric, suitable for Kaleidoscope work, (2 yds, just to be safe.)
- Template plastic
- Gem Thirty by Jewel Box (required)
- 6.5″ x 24.5 ” ruler
- Sharpie Pens
- Small Rotary cutter with new blade.
- Jan Krentz Corner Marking and Seam Allowance tool
No, this is not Stack 'n Whack! You don't need yards of repeats, This project takes minimal amounts of fabric. Here are some of the examples of what we have done with Paula Nadelstern fabric: