This class includes a lecture on a unique process to memorialize all those special T-shirts that you don't want to part with. tWe will also demonstrate how to stabilize and strengthen each t-shirt block to make a wonderful keepsake.
We will cover T-shirt preparation and stabilization; block size constraints, sizing the blocks, and adding fabric to make your design look finished.
- Machine in good working order,
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting Mat
- T-shirt stabilization material
- Extra fabric for squaring out blocks
- Size 90/14 denim needle
- T-shirts: 9-20 depending on the size of the quilt you are planning to make.
- T-shirts must be laundered first, without fabric softener!